TOLEDO MEDICAL COMPANIES, INC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the various branches of ToledoMed clinics.
We are concerned about the privacy and security of your personal information and we are committed to process your personal information in a secure and confidential manner. Pursuant to the Data Privacy Act and the rules and regulations issued by the National Privacy Commission and other applicable laws, we are committed to take precautionary measures to protect your valuable personal information against unauthorized access, theft, destruction, alteration or disclosure.
In line with these commitments, we set out this Privacy Notice that defines how we process your personal information, including the collection and use of your personal information, which are voluntarily supplied by you or as may be received by us during the course of availing our services or purchasing our products.
What are the personal information we process
We collect and process your personal information, as follows:
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Office Address
- Weight; and
- Contact Number
We may also collect and process other personal information necessary for the availment of our products and services.
Your personal information is processed for the following purposes:
- To perform our contractual obligations in the availment of our products and services;
- To provide you with information regarding our products, services and promotions, and other matters relating to such products and services;
- To allow you to participate promotions offered by us;
- To notify you about the changes of our services;
- To comply with regulatory and legal requirements and perform other processing that may be essential under existing laws and regulations
Use of Your Personal Information
- We will use your personal information in the accomplishment of the above purposes, including but not limited to the performance of the services, consummation of the sale of the products; advertising, marketing and promotion of the products and services; notification of any changes of our services; and compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- We may share your personal information with any of our affiliates, which includes but not limited to our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
We may share your personal information with third parties including: (i) Advertisers, advertising platforms and networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements related to the products and services; (ii) In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; (iii) If substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and (iv) If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or our safety, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with
- other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
In the use of your personal information, we will take appropriate measures to protect your information and shall restrict this information to only to personnel who are bound to discharge their duties in relation to the products and services. Any information shared with the above-mentioned third parties shall be subjected to non-disclosure contractual requirements and ensure that they will also comply with the DPA and its rules and regulations.
Access and Storage of your Personal Information
- We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. All information you provide to us are stored on a secured location.
- We will restrict access of your personal information to our employees who have a business reason for knowing such information.
- We will maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with the relevant laws and regulations to protect your personal information from any unauthorized access.
- We will not provide any or all of your personal information data to a third party where such use of personal information is not required for the purpose of providing our Services.
We shall retain your personal information until it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose/s for which it was obtained and for an additional period of ten (10) years thereafter.
Rights of Data Subject
Pursuant to the Data Privacy Act, we respect and uphold your rights in relation to the collected personal information. For a detailed information about such rights, you may refer to the National Privacy Commission’s webpage at https://privacy.gov.ph/know-your-rights/.
We reserve the right to change or update this Policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our website or other documents that we provide to our customers. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to such website or distribution to our customers.
How to Contact Us